Table of Contents
How to Make Chocolate Doughnut Recipe Step By Step
Chocolate Doughnut Recipe is approved by children and is fun for everyone! Easy to make, with a soft, moist and chocolate crumb, these graceless doughnuts are super easy to make, perfectly cooked and made with healthy ingredients.
Doughnuts are known as a nice meal. Everyone loves them!
Almost everyone has a favourite with children. Traditional doughnuts can be made from spongy or spongy yeast. They can be glazed, glazed, sprinkled, powdered, filled with cream, fruit or chocolate jelly, and so on.
Doughnuts are not generally considered to be the healthiest food. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a more youthful version!
I have not able to get a traditional doughnut for many years because most are not gluten-free. But I loved them as a child, and I wanted my children to enjoy it like me.
My goal is to enjoy excellent meals and special treats because life is too short not to enjoy the little things. I knew that re-making gluten-free doughnuts would be essential so that my entire family could enjoy this special gift.
Doughnuts are easy to make! All you need is a doughnut dish and some real food ingredients!
Although baked yeast doughnuts are fun and traditional, baked chocolate cake doughnuts are just as fun and delicious. These chocolate doughnuts will undoubtedly please you, especially if they are glazed and decorated with love.
My family likes to add a frosting to the top of the doughnuts, as well as chocolate or strawberry frosting. For an extra special gift, we love to sprinkle some organic lavender flowers, seasonal edible flowers or fresh fruit such as sliced organic strawberries. If you can find some naturally painted sparks, they are also extraordinary, especially for children or children.
Don’t just miss doughnuts because they are known as fried and made sugar syrup. if you make them with healthy ingredients. So go ahead and enjoy it!
Chocolate Doughnut Recipe
|Sugar ( For syrup )||200 Grams|
- In a mixing bowl add yeast and water until it dissolves and activates
- In another bowl milk sugar salt egg oil and flour and activate yeast mix on low speed for 30 seconds, Scrape the sides and continue beating for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining flour until smooth and cover the clothe and leave for an hour or until the mixture double in volume.
- Turn the dough onto the floured dust countertop and roll the dough to ½ inch thickness and cut with the round cookie cutter.
- Please the doughnut in a sheet and cover with clothing and leave for 30 minutes until doubles in size
- Heat oil and deep fry turn the side as the turn golden brown for about 1 minute on each side and strain from oil.
How to Make Chocolate Garnash:
In a double boiler add chocolate and oil cook until mix together and then add cream mix it well.
You may also like:
How to Make Syrup
- In a bowl mix sugar water and cardamom and cook until sugar dissolves and dip all the doughnuts from syrup and then dip into the chocolate garnish from the right side and spread the coloured sprinkles on it
- Dust the doughnut with powder sugar.
- you can also make a different kind of topping for doughnuts so that you can enjoy a verity of mouth-watering doughnut.
- you can also make a double chocolate doughnut, For this, you can add coco-powder 50 grams in the doughnut dough than its called double chocolate doughnuts.
Nutrient Value (Per Serving – 1 Chocolate Doughnut)
Certainly, here’s the nutrient value presented in a tabular format:
|Dietary Fiber||2 grams|
|Saturated Fat||3 grams|
This table provides a clear and concise overview of the nutrient values for one serving of the Chocolate Doughnut recipe.
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on factors such as the size of the doughnuts and specific brands of ingredients used. Additionally, this nutrient value does not include any additional toppings or glazes that may be added to the doughnuts.