Table of Contents
How To Make Almond Cake Recipe Step By Step Easy Recipe
Today I am going to share a recipe of Almond cake, I haven’t been baking much lately. Although I tried regularly update my blog, the last five posts have nothing to do with my oven. I baked bread at least once a week, but since my mixer machine broke, I got lazy. Even the thought of a Baking chiffon cake seems like a daunting task, so when I crave some baking activities, I turn to simple cakes and muffin recipes.
Sometimes I made a serious mistake leaving the cake in the oven and didn’t look at it again until I saw a slight burning smell in my kitchen. Although it was only halfway through the cooking time, the top was almost burned. It was too late to do anything else; all I could do was covering the top with foil and leave it in the oven.
Ingredients for Almond cake
|Almonds powder||20Grams FOR DUSTING|
|Almonds||50Gram ( for Garnish)|
- In a stand mixer bowl add butter and icing sugar whisk the mixture until light and fluffy Then add eggs one by one and whisk well now add fine flour, almond powder baking powder and fold into the batter.
- Now take 8 by 8 tin and line with parchment pepper then greased the tin with butter and place the almond and cherries equably divided into horizontally cut, and then dust the cake tin with almond powder.
- Pour into two greased and flour-dusted eight-inch round cake tin
- Now take the oven to try and place cake base on it then place cake batter tin on it, so that almond and cherries garnish does not dark after heating.
- Bake for n place30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean
- After bake, the cake comes out from the oven and place the cake until the cake cools down After the cake chill remove from cake tin and also remove the parchment pepper from the top of the cake
How To Make Almond Cake Glaze
Ingredients for Almond cake Glaze
|Icing Sugar||one cup|
Mix all the things together gently it becomes a thick mixture after mixing well and spread on the top and side of the cake
How To Assemble
- Place the cake on the cake platter
- The Almond cake is ready to serve with hot tea and coffee and Enjoy