How To Make Chicken Tikka Pizza At Home In The Oven
Chicken tikka pizza is the best choice to eat if you have an appetite to have good food and also you are a fast-food lover.
Ingredients for pizza dough/base
|Fine flour||Two Cup|
Note: Lukewarm milk for kneading as required
- Mix together flour, salt, yeast, sugar, oil, milk and knead to smooth dough with Luke warm milk /water until a smooth sticky paste results.
- Scrape the pastedown well, pour in the mixing bowl and leave the paste to double in size(approximately 45 minutes)
- Carefully mix the paste with a paddle or dough hook to incorporate
- Spread the dough in a well-greased ten inches pizza plate, Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes on 180c degree.
Ingredients for pizza filling
|Black paper powder||½Tps|
|Red chilli powder||1Tps|
Pizza sauce ingredients
|White pepper||As Required|
Mix all the ingredients well and spread on pizza.
You can also check:https://theinfodom.com/best-lasagna-recipe/
|Pizza sauce||As For Required|
For pizza sauce:
In a pot heat oil and fry sliced tomato and onion until it becomes tender, then add tomato paste, ketchup, chili garlic sauce, salt, and pepper, mix it well, now add water about 2 tbsp and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes turn off the heat when it becomes thick and everything is well dissolved.
1-In a bowl mix all the pizza filling ingredient and marinate for 30 minutes
2-In a frying pan heat oil add ginger garlic paste cook until light brown then adds marinated chicken in a frying pan and simmer until cook well.
Instruction about topping and baking
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread on pizza try evenly
- Bake for ten minutes in preheated the oven.
- After ten minutes take out of the oven,
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the pizza also spread little bit mozzarella and cheddar cheese on pizza and fill with chicken, put some sliced olives, black paper, cheese chopped tomato and sprinkle oregano on it, then bake in preheated oven on 180degee for 10 to 15 minutes, after required time take it out and remove from baking pan and serve immediately.
1 thought on “How To Make Chicken Tikka Pizza At Home In The Oven”