How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
chocolate chip is a self-centered and most likable and mouth-watering cookie among all the cookies, chocolate chip cookie is originated in unites stat chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Circa 1938, Ruth Graves Wakefield added chopped up bits from a semi-sweet chocolate bar into a cookie
Ingredients for cookies
|Icing Sugar||¼ Cup|
|Brown sugar||¼ Cup|
|Flour||1Cup & 2tbs|
|Egg||1+1 Egg Yolk, at Room Temperature|
- Mix together the butter icing sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg one at a time than in the vanilla essence.
- Add baking powder and mix well
- Add flour and fold the dough well and add chocolate chip.
- Drop by large spoonful onto greased pans.
- Bake about 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are nicely brown.
- cookies will continue to bake on the cookie sheet. Allow cooling on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies stay fresh covered at room temperature for up to 1 week.
you can also check:https://theinfodom.com/best-lasagna-recipe/