How To Make Kit Kat Cake Step B Step Easy Recipe
Hello everyone, I hope you have had a great spring so far! I start the weekend with a kit-kat chocolate confetti cake! This cake is one of my favourite cake, today I am going to share my best cake recipe with all of you
About three years ago, when I started my baking lessons; I made my first kit of chocolate cake, filled the top with milk chocolate and also kitty chocolate around the cake.
This chocolate cake is filled with a silky dark chocolate icing and is attached to the cake with Kat’s kit, and this cake is easy to make and so delicious!
Kit Kat cake
- In a stand mixer bowl add sugar and eggs, beat the Ingredients until light and Fluffy, then add vanilla extract and cocoa powder and beat again now fold fine flour in the egg batter.
- Pour the batter into greased and lined cake tin, Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
Ingredients for Chocolate Glass syrup
Method for the dark chocolate frosting
In a double boiler add chocolate and cream cook until mix together very well now add oil and mix well.
Ingredients for chocolate frosting
|Kit Kat chocolate
FILL THE CAKE / DECORATION
- Prepare the cake layers (I like to crop the top of each segment, see the video)
- Place the first layer of cake on a baking sheet and add a large tablespoon of dark chocolate icing.
- On the first layer of cake, and use a small/medium spatula to spread an even layer.
- Repeat with the second layer, top with the third layer, bottom side up, to make sure it has a flat surface and
- slippery surface
- First, frost the sides and then the top of the cake and cover with plastic wrap; use your beautiful hands to press
- Place the plastic over the cake and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Leave the remaining frosting on the kitchen table, covered with plastic wrap, until it’s time to decorate the cake. Shake again if necessary to achieve a fluffier consistency.
- Freeze the rest of the cake with a large spatula, use a displaced spatula to smooth the top of the cake and the side.
- Glue the Kat kit to the sides of the cake, placing each Kat kit close together; everywhere
- When you’re done; press your beautiful hands around the cake to make sure Kat’s equipment is plugged in.
- On the cake with a few confetti, less is more if you ask me!
- For a particular birthday party for kids, it is beautiful with a candle in the middle!