Smokey Bar B Que ribs recipe for all the family. There is nothing better than letting your oven do all the work for you, while you smell the delicious aromas of barbecue pork that pour through the house
Juicy, melting oven-baked BBQ ribs are delicious that fall off the bone! Double up on the great flavour with an easy-to-do dry rub, and top them with a seasoned BBQ sauce mix that’s so addicting it won’t stop at one! Finger lick good ribs
Table of Contents
Bar Be Que Ribs
|Black pepper crushed
|Ginger Garlic paste
|Raw papaya (paste)
|As for taste
|Red crushed pepper
- Clean the ribs and rub the papaya paste on it 5-10 minutes
- In a bowl add oil, kabab cheeni powder, crushed red pepper, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, whole spice, salt, and crushed black pepper and marinate 2-3 hours
2nd step steaming
- In a yolk pour oil and add one tablespoon ginger garlic paste and fry and add all the marinate rib in it and also add 700 ml water in it and cover the yolk and cook in light flame 40-45 minutes
- Check the ribs time by time even rib light tender
- When the ribs tender sprats the ribs from the yolk and set aside and cook the left-over sauce until thick.
- Heat the charcoal grill
- Take an iron rod and set the ribs on it
- grill the Ribs
Preheat an outdoor grill over medium heat. Place the ribs on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden and lightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and place them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
How to cook ribs in the oven
The most comfortable BBQ ribs besides a slow cooker!
- Preheat the oven to (180 ° C).
- Remove the tough membrane covering the bottom / bony side of the ribs. Place them on a foil (or parchment paper) lined baking tray or pan.
- Mix garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt, pepper, cumin, and chilli or cayenne. Sprinkle herbs over the ribs and drizzle with oil. Rub the spices over the ribs on both sides. Cover the baking tray with aluminium foil and bake for 2 hours.
- During the last five to six minutes of cooking time, mix the sauce ingredients.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, remove the aluminium foil, and brush the ribs’ top with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- You can also Increase the oven temperature to 460 ° F (240 ° C). Return the ribs uncovered to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Change oven setting to broil (or broil) over medium heat to char and caramelize edges (about 3 minutes) lightly.
- Let rest for five minutes to allow the juices to circulate in the meat before carving.
- To enjoy!
- In a platter place the grilled rib and pour left-over sauce on it you can also garnish with a lot grilled vegetables just like a grilled onion, green chillies, and tomato
- Smokey Bar B Que ribs are ready to serve
- Enjoy the ribs with sauces and sprite
Tips and tricks
You can use a meat tenderizer for tendering meat, in ribs you can use raw papaya or cook papaya because papaya is best for rib tenderizing
You can also check:https://theinfodom.com/category/continental-cuisine/