Complete and Quick Chicken Malai Boti Recipe is a delicious chicken-based dish that proves to be a great option when planning a barbecue night. My family and I love to eat chicken malai boti very often. I love hosting BBQ nights. It’s a great way to reconnect with friends and family, have great conversations, and enjoy some of the most amazing treats. During Summer I tried to arrange a BBQ so that we can enjoy together a wonder dish
“Malai” means cream, and “boti” means a piece of chicken. This dish is known for its creamy texture that melts in your mouth. Make them in paratha rolls or just dip them in hot sauce or tomato sauce.
Table of Contents
|Black pepper,||one tbsp|
|Meat tendering powder,||one tbsp|
|Chicken cube pieces,||one kg|
|White pepper,||one tbsp|
|Chicken powder,||one tbsp|
|Milk pack cream||half pack|
|Ginger-garlic paste,||one tbsp|
|Spring onion||2-3 no|
|Red chili||4-5 no|
|Coriander leaves||One bunch|
To make delicious Chicken Malai Boti , you have to follow the given recipe.
- Clean chicken with vinegar and salt and then wash it off
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the Cube boneless pieces /chicken leg pieces to the bowl.
- In a food procure bowl add 4-5 whole red chili, green onion, coriander leaves grind well pour the mixture into chicken pieces bowl
- Then add powdered black pepper, powdered tender meat, salt, powdered white pepper, powdered chicken, yogurt, three tablespoon butter, and half a pack of fresh heavy cream to the bowl.
- Now mix all ingredients well with a spatula.
- In the second step, add the ginger garlic paste to the bowl and mix the ingredients again.
- After the marinate, I kept the chicken for 24 hours to absorb all the flavors and tasted delicious to the core. By then, we were ready to grill Malai Boti Chicken by grilling.
- Insert marinate chicken pieces into skewers
- Now heat the frying girl pan and pour in a little oil.
- Then pour a tablespoon of butter into the frying pan.
- In the final step of making Malai Boti, place the chicken leg pieces in the frying pan and cook with a lid covering.
- After a few times, switch the sides of the chicken pieces and cook again until tender.
- Now pour the cooked chicken pieces into a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves and serve with tomato sauce.
How to bake chicken malai boti in the oven
- In the baking try line, the foil paper and place all the marinate chicken skewers in it and bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes and try to turn after five minutes
- Baked chicken malai boti ready to serve
You can also like: How to cook Smokey Bar B Que ribs recipe
How to grill chicken Malai Boti in skewers
- Heat the charcoal box and place chicken skewers on it and grill until cook
- Try to turn chicken skewers every minute
- Brush oil on chicken so that it can cook properly
- Chicken malai boti is ready to serve
How to assemble
place Grilled onion rings and green chili on the player and place chicken tikka boti also garnish with sliced lemon
and green chutney
you can find the green chutney recipe